Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Balloon by Kyongtaek Mun

When I was 17 I met a girl who I loved the most in my life

Everything was black and white except the girl.

So I blew the balloon with my love bigger and bigger.

Because I believed bigger balloon would show bigger love.

But my balloon popped up because it was too big.

After first love my second love came to me.

At this time I decided to blow a balloon very little because I was afraid that it would be popped up again.

But the balloon dropped to the ground and popped up because there was enough air in it.

Now I am still thinking how big balloon will be appropriate.

Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. Kyongtaek: This is an interesting metaphor, and a suitable one for young love. How much is too much, and how little is too little? I think that when you meet the right person, however much air your balloon has is enough.

    ReplyDelete