Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I wonder by Tywonn Mitchell

I wonder what I should do next. I just gave the two kids a bath and they should be on their way to sleep in a minute. This babysitting job is the easiest job I've ever had. Maybe the Williams have some cool things around the house for me to find. I know they have something in their room worth searching for. I have to make sure the kids are asleep first. After making sure the kids are asleep, I open the William's master bedroom and began to search. As I looked under their mattress, I aw a picture that was really funny to me. There was Mr and Ms Williams in the 70's when they first met. Both of them had on high heel shoes and had afros. I was the funniest thing ever because they were making weird poses. I laughed for about 15 minutes until Mr. Williams walked in and caught me with the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tywonn: I can see your sense of humor here. I wonder what peculiar photos of yours some babysitter will discover one day?

    ReplyDelete