Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love Potion Backfires by the Take 5 Writers

“I love you so much. if you ever leave me, I’m going with you,” Eric said, looking at Josephine with his puppy-dog brown eyes.



“Honey, that sounds a little like stalking,” Josephine responded with one eyebrow arched.


“Oh, Sweetie, you’re not going to get another restraining order, are you?” Eric said, the fear heavy in his voice.

Josephine eyed him, considering her options as Eric gazed at her longingly. The last restraining order had done more harm than good, leading to the now infamous Fireworks Incident on July 4th. “Well,” Josephine sighed, “I suppose I would be okay if you came with me to dinner at my mother’s.”

“Oh—you hadn’t mentioned we were going to your mother’s,” said Eric, all the longing abruptly absent from his gaze and voice.

Then Harry Potter apparated into the room, holding a love potion. After he splashed the love potion all over both of them, their love filled the room.


“I could never take you to meet my mother; I love you too much.” Josephine said. As Harry looked flabbergasted, he whipped out his wand and did a countering spell to remove the love from Josephine and ran away on his broom. The cupid came in to correct the wrong, and hit Josephine with one of his arrows.



(Traveling story from Valentine’s Day Research/Write-a-thon)

No comments:

Post a Comment