Sunday, March 18, 2012

Romeo, Oh, Romeo by the Take 5 Writers

The kiss I got from my dog Romeo was the highlight of my day. It was after a long work day, and little Romeo stuck to me like Velcro. This was not entirely surprising, since he was a stuffed animal with Velcro on his feet, but I was flattered nonetheless.

It was only as I reached down to pet him that I realized something was very wrong. He turned into the Tell Tale Heart! Would I hear that hear beat forever? Did I need to confess my heinous crime? But wait! What was my heinous crime? Was it recording Jersey Shore on my DVR? Or was it picking my nose in public and putting it into my professor’s coffee? I believe it was the first one because recording Jersey Shore is a very serious offense.

I was pulled over by a policeman later that day. Watching Jersey Shore is a serious offense to society’s well being. Much to my surprise the officer did not pull me over for watching Jersey Shore; it was for being a nose picker. Then he made me step out of the car, and as he went to handcuff me, I quickly reminded him of my nose picking.

(Traveling story from Valentine’s Day Research/Write-a-thon)

No comments:

Post a Comment